Product Shelf Set-Up
- Review and perform due diligence on your product shelf
- Support acquisitions and review overlaps
- Identify issues or concerns and bring recommendations to product and risk committees
- Compare your current products to industry products, making replacement recommendation where appropriate
- Identify gaps in your offering and recommend new products to fill gaps
- Ensure your product shelf is compliant, best in class, and ready for today’s market environment
- This is done by each product line
Proactive Due Diligence
- Review your current product shelf to ensure appropriateness by monitoring track record, tenure, complexity, and assigning risk parameters to the product
- Provide quarterly due diligence update reports that, when married with sales reports, provide a true picture to grow your business and mitigate risks
- Perform annual deep dive due diligence reviews
- Provide Always on due diligence monitoring of product changes, industry changes, client changes, and provider changes
- Support your product committee with periodic reviews, documentation and expertise, helping you get to the right answers in an efficient manner
Do You Have a Large Product Shelf?
- No Problem, we review them all. You can get a competitive edge when recruiting new advisors. With DDW, you don't have to shrink your platform due to capacity constraints.